Equipment Today & ForConstructionPros.com Announce 2017 Contractors’ Top 50 New Products Winners
In this industry exclusive awards program, construction equipment owners and end users decide the winners.
Each year, the Contractors’ Top 50 New Products — hosted by Equipment Today and ForConstructionPros.com — showcases the new equipment and products that construction equipment owners and end users identify as the most intriguing. Recipients of the awards are determined based on your inquiries on new units featured in the magazine over a 12-month period, as well as page views and inquiries on the ForConstructionPros.com web portal. Each manufacturer is able to receive only one award, so the winning products represent the single highest ranking product for each company over the specified time frame. The winners are grouped into categories based on product type or application.
The Diamond Road Smoother is an all-in-one machine designed to smooth roads of bumps before preservation treatments such as chip seals, slurry seals and thin overlays.
- Combines a fast and accurate diamond tooth grinding system in a truck and trailer
- Contains a water tank, profiling sensors, accurate grinding head with long averaging arms, brooms, vacuum system and arrow boards
- Designed for asphalt or concrete
- Multiple pivoting wheels on each arm smooths individual humps and dips, leveling naturally all kinds of surface defects
- 8-foot grinding head and fast forward speed
- Automated system is designed to increase the amount of roadway that can be smoothed each day